Sunday, February 7, 2010

sunday morning rain is falling....

Ahhh sundays :) The word Sunday should legally be changed to: "lazy-day", because today consisted of laying around and doing nothing, reading, sleeping in until noon, and watching the first season of Dexter for 3 hours straight. Oh, and not to mention pepperoni pizza and chocolate chip cookies for lunch. yum.  These are the kinds of days where you don't have to put makeup on, leggings and a big t-shirt is definitely fashionable, and your loose curls from yesterday have carried onto today. And to top it off, I was awoken this morning to the sound of rain hitting my roof. But sadly, it did not carry on throughout the day :( Oh, and if you're wondering who that is in my first picture up there, it's Howie. He's my baby Pomeranian puppy. Basically, the cutest thing to walk the planet Earth. But don't let his 3-pound size fool you... He's got personality for days.... ;)

Sundays are so relaxing, and while most kids my age may hate the fact that school is the next day, I actually look forward to it. Go ahead, call me a nerd, but I love school. Especially since tomorrow marks the first day of the second semester :) As of right now, every student at San Clemente High School has straight A's. Amazing, I know. But really, I love the idea of starting off with a clean slate, new classes, and different teachers. It's kind of.... mysterious in a way. You never really know what to expect. The only bad thing about Sundays is that they go by so fast. One minute, it's 1 o clock in the afternoon, and the next it's 4:30. I always tell myself, "the next time I am just sitting around the house, doing nothing, I'm going to be productive and catch up on all of the things I need to do." Does this EVER happen? Nope. I always find myself taking advantage of all the nothingness simply by doing.... nothing :) Not to say that I'm a slacker or a procrastinator (I'm not going to lie, sometimes I am) BUT everyone needs a day off sometimes.

Especially when you're a teenage girl who basically stresses and over-analyzes EVERYTHING. C'mon life, cut us some slack.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment